The One Year Foundation Course
Course Duration: One Year (commencing 1st July 2019)
Days: Monday to Friday
Timings: 9:30am to 12:30pm
Fees: Rs. 33,000/- for the year
Application form available: From 2nd April.
Form Fees: Rs. 100/-
Last date of application: 29th June 2019
Course Content: Drawing; sketching, nature study, still life, life study, perspective drawing. Painting; watercolour, dry pastel, oil pastel, tempera, oil, acrylic . Sculpture; clay modelling, mould, casting. Printmaking; woodcut. Pottery; hand made (red terracotta)
Rules & Regulations:
1) Graduate students are eligible for admission
2) Two semester fees to be paid at a time
3) All materials will be brought by the students
4) Only clay, plaster and printing ink will be provided by the Centre
1) KCA reserves the right to give or deny admission to any individual
2) There may be changes to rules and regulations
3) After completing the course successfully (subject to review and attendance) the candidate will receive a certificate.
4) Holidays as per Govt. rules special holidays will be announced in the class.